Woodhall Farm Medical Centre has a team of Doctors, Nurses and administration staff who are all dedicated to making sure patients get the best care and treatment possible. Below is a brief paragraph about each member of the team and what their role is within the practice.
|Ms Monica Reilly (f)|
Monica is our very experienced community midwife and gives advice and medical care during and immediately after pregnancy. She holds weekly antenatal clinics at the practice which currently are on Wednesdays late mornings to the afternoon.
The District nurse is available to see you at home and can help you with the following:
- Dressing, removal of sutures and injections
- Visits and advice and care of the acutely and chronically sick and terminally ill patients
- Advice on incontinence and supplying pads and other aids
- Ear syringing and taking blood samples for path lab for housebound patients, visiting elderly patients and appraising their condition, and informing the doctor so he may decide if a visit is necessary.
|Mrs Eunice Gathara (f)|
Eunice is our main Practice Health Visitor, although some patients may allocated other Health Visitors that we also work with. She can be contacted on 01442 454655 for any questions or queries relating to your child.
|Mrs Yvonne Gurney (f)|
Mrs Gurney deals with the following
- private letters
- private medical examinations
- solicitors letters
- insurance reports
- private GP appointments
Currently she is contactable in the surgery on Wednesday between 02.00pm to 04.00pm